Reliability and Performance Matter
Robinson Pecaro & Mier (RPM), established in 1989, is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. The firm prides itself on its 25-years of focus and experience in insurance defense matters. The attorneys at Robinson Pecaro & Mier have over 100 years combined trial experience, and the support staff has an average tenure of 10 years with extensive knowledge based on a complete dedication to insurance defense claims.
Robinson Pecaro & Mier assists insurance carriers in every stage of the claim handling process. The firm recognizes that costs savings are a priority for clients. In furtherance of this goal, members of the firm explore opportunities for insurance carriers to resolve disputes in the early pre-suit stages.
At Robinson Pecaro & Mier, there are three separate pre-suit divisions focused on achieving rapid cost-efficient resolution of claims, as listed below. More information on each division is provided in the following pages.
- Pre-suit resolution of cases involving complex issues, multiple claimants, high exposure, and time limit demands.
- Friendly suit petitions for unrepresented minors with court approval; and
- Probate administration including the administration of estates involving wrongful death.
When a case cannot be resolved in the pre-suit stage and litigation becomes necessary, the firm’s trial lawyers are tenacious litigators who handle each case with professionalism, competence, and thoroughness. Robinson Pecaro & Mier is at its very heart a trial firm, litigating cases in state and federal courts throughout the state of Florida.
Recognized not only by their peers, Robinson Pecaro & Mier lawyers are also well known by members of the judiciary. While every case is different and results vary, the firm’s reputation and work ethic has earned the firm a long history of defense victories.
At Robinson Pecaro & Mier clients will always have a partner with a vested interest working on each file. RPM clients can expect a one-on-one relationship with an experienced attorney serving as the lead contact.
Robinson Pecaro & Mier strives to provide value to clients by adhering to the following important standards:
- Understand each client’s objectives and expectations.
- Provide substantive expertise that meets client needs.
- Bring efficiency and effective process management to file.
- Communicate from the perspective of a business partner, not a vendor.
- Budget and manage work in a way that makes the fees predictable.
- Execute and deliver the results expected.