Robinson Pecaro & Mier (RPM), established in 1989, is AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell. The firm prides itself on its 25-years of focus and experience in insurance defense matters. The attorneys at Robinson Pecaro & Mier have over 100 years combined trial experience, and the support staff has an average tenure of 10 years with extensive knowledge based on a complete dedication to insurance defense claims.
Robinson Pecaro & Mier assists insurance carriers in every stage of the claim handling process. The firm recognizes that costs savings are a priority for clients. In furtherance of this goal, members of the firm explore opportunities for insurance carriers to resolve disputes in the early pre-suit stages.
A Strategic Approach to Litigation Management
The key factors that help the legal team at Robinson Pecaro & Mier deliver efficient and cost-effective legal representation include the following:
- A team approach is used for all litigation matters. Senior trial attorneys with extensive background in auto liability, premises liability, medical claims, and products liability provide oversight for each case.
- The firm’s shareholders, Jim Robinson, Paul Pecaro, Ninowtzka Mier, and Marc Schechter, will have direct involvement on every case handled by the firm.
- All litigation associates have 10 or more years of experience, giving each attorney a practical understanding of how to pursue resolution of a case in a timely and effective manner.
- A generational balance is maintained across members of the firm, with a blend of senior attorneys possessing 25 or more years of experience, mid-career attorneys with 15 to 20 years of practice, and associate lawyers with 6 to 12 years of experience. The legal team also reflects gender and cultural diversity.
- While firmly entrenched on the defense side now, the firm’s two founding partners spent the early years of their legal careers with the plaintiff’s bar. This comprehensive perspective helps the firm to create effective defense strategies for pre-suit negotiations, litigation, and trial.
Areas of Practice
- Tort litigation and trial – first and third-party claims
- Pre-suit defense representation in multi-claimant/exposure cases
- Examinations under oath
- Legal opinion letters
- Friendly suits – court approval of settlements of minor’s claims
- Probate administration for unrepresented claimants through the insurance carrier
- Special investigations
- Subrogation – defense and prosecution
- Products liability
Florida Counties Served