- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Auto Negligence
- Property Damage
- Construction Defects
Ms. Brown began her career at the Office of the Public Defender in Broward County, where she represented clients facing first, second and third-degree felonies.
Ms. Brown is a native of Jamaica and enjoys spending quality time with her family, travelling, and cooking.
- Broward County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar, Member
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association, Member
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, 2005
- B.A., Florida International University, 2001
- Florida, 2005
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013