Kimberley Brown is an experienced litigator who practices in the area of general liability litigation and personal injury litigation, with a focus on motor vehicle accidents and premises liability matters.
Ms. Brown received her BA in International Relations from Florida International University in 2001. She received her JD from the University of Miami School of Law in 2005. Ms. Brown began her career at the Office of the Public Defender in Broward County where she represented clients facing first, second and third degree felonies.
Ms. Brown is a native of Jamaica and enjoys spending quality time with her family, travelling and cooking.
- General Liability
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- Auto Negligence
- Property Damage
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Florida, 2005
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, JD 2005
- Florida international University, BA 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Broward County Bar Association